COVID19 - Strict measures are in place to ensure the safety of all players & coaches
The course includes 5 Online Sessions with Dave (60min each) and a video + manual pack (digital) that contains all the teaching progressions.
The online sessions will require you to send videos of yourself a couple of days prior, which Dave will review and discuss with you in each session, as well as any questions you have.
The Online Sessions are structured as follows:-
1. Introduction to the Bailey Method. We will send you the full pack a couple of days prior to this first session. In this session Dave will introduce the Bailey Method and the 12 fundamental Contact Moves.
2. Feel the Move – For this session you will learn how to shadow each of the 12 Fundamental Contact Moves and send us a video of yourself shadowing each Contact Move. Dave will review the videos and then discuss with you any improvements that maybe needed.
3. Feed the Feed and Call the Call – For this session you will learn how to feed balls to the correct area of the court and at the same time call the appropriate Contact Move. You will need to send a video of yourself delivering the feeds and making the calls for Dave to review prior to the session. Dave will discuss any recommendations he has and will discuss a range of coaching tips.
4. Player and Coach – Shadow Work. For this session you will need to work with one of your players teaching them the Fundamental 12 Contact Moves by having them Shadow you. When you are ready, you will need to video yourself and the player doing the Shadow work and send this to Dave for review. Dave will discuss his recommendations for you from a coaching perspective.
5. Player and Coach – Feeding / Hitting Balls. For this session you have the same player deliver the 12 fundamental Contact Moves whilst hitting balls on the court. You will need to feed the correct approaching balls and call the correct Contact Move for them to hit. You will send this video to Dave and he will review and discuss with you. In this final session Dave will also discuss next steps in coaching your player and answer any and all questions you may have.
The cost for the Coaches Level 1 Online Course is US$495. Dave is happy for 2 coaches to do the program together for the same fee.
This includes the Coaches Video + Manual Pack (digital), the 5 Online Sessions with Dave and Dave’s time prior to each session carefully reviewing your videos and preparing his notes and recommendations.
The recordings of each session are sent to you after the session has concluded.
"My business has soared… parents seek me out and I now have a rapidly growing waiting list.
The Bailey Method has added a new dimension to my coaching. I don’t have many beginners anymore, because I’m now teaching kids at the National Standards and ITF level.
I offer the full service and my students don’t need to go anywhere else."
James Golfin, Lead Coach